please help nexus one video

This is a discussion on please help nexus one video within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; can some one please help me i am trying to get video's from my N1 to movie maker i have tried any converter but i ...

Thread: please help nexus one video

please help nexus one video

can some one please help me
    i am trying to get video's from my N1 to movie maker
    i have tried any converter but i get no sound
    and if i try to open from my N1 i get
    The file E:\DCIM\Camera\video-2010-05-17-22-42-55.3gp is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker.

so if you have any info it would be great
    thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

IIRC, you can update WMM to include FFDShow, which will support .3gp files in WMM. Look over the help section in WMM for details.

Quicktime player should play the videos recorded on your Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Sounds like he wants to do a little more then just play the files. WMM is a video editing tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Sounds like he wants to do a little more then just play the files. WMM is a video editing tool.
    Oops, my bad, you are right - I completely missed that.

honestly Total Video Converter is the best program I've found so far. Convert it to psp mp4 for best result.

i want to transfer all my N1 video to desktop too...looked all over. When i connect the N1 to puter I cant find the videos i took anywhere . No folder shows them, not in my documents, not in 100media, no where...so where are they and how can i get them to my desktop so i can convert and try to burn a dvd?...thanks all

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    IIRC, you can update WMM to include FFDShow, which will support .3gp files in WMM. Look over the help section in WMM for details.
    Are both solutions, export the video in .avi or another format, try to make it as high quality as possible, WMM has a way of butchering video quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Airflare View Post
    honestly Total Video Converter is the best program I've found so far. Convert it to psp mp4 for best result.
    this wont work,
    the reason the videos wont play with sound is because they need a samr codec, iv looked for a solution, Quicktime player is one, and another is a custom build on VLC that plays samr codexs, the reason they dont include it normal is is because of some legal issues.

Converting the soundless video gives another soundless video.

cool...i have some great converter programs, but I cant find where my videos are on the sd card. It says they are stored in dcim,100media folder...but they arent there when i search that folder on the chip. I just wanna drag and drop to desktop folder so i can convert em...but i cant find the things.

i found em....question tho,,,why do the videos u take on nexus 1 say in properties that they are mp4, but then when you find them on the chip they say they are 3gp?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links