Nexus one video ringtone?

This is a discussion on Nexus one video ringtone? within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all What with World Cup Fever(TM) upon us I want to set the video as my ringtone. Is there a way to do it ...

Thread: Nexus one video ringtone?

Question Nexus one video ringtone?

Hi all

What with World Cup Fever(TM) upon us I want to set the video as my ringtone.

Is there a way to do it easily?

While typing this post I thought I would check the Android Market and found "vringo". Is it any good or am i likely to become inundated with marketing spam?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

try it and let me know how it goes

read some reviews, people are calling it trash. no caller id name only number and the quality is crap.

I did indeed try it and it worked a lot better than I expected.

The vringo site allowed me to import from a youtube url and trim a specific part of the video, two minutes later my phone was synced and my ringtone was just what I wanted.

Please see this post as genuine, if the site sucked I would have said that and carried on looking for a solution or hoping one of you could help.

I am just waiting for England to score a decent goal so I can create a new video and use that.

Wish me luck :rofl3:

The app works on my nexus one but with one annoyance that I am trying to figure out:

if I fail to answer the phone before the other party disconnects the screen does not return to the home screen, rather it freezes on one with the hangup/dial/bluetooth buttons showing.

I may hook my phone to usb and capture the screen as a diagnostic aid shortly.

I made the screenshots to show what I mean:

hopefully you can get this fixed. I might give it a try if you somehow figure out the prob.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links