MixiZng Ad funnies

This is a discussion on MixiZng Ad funnies within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok, first I'll admit that I can be cheap at times and I haven't paid to upgraded to the Ad free version of MixZing and ...

Thread: MixiZng Ad funnies

MixiZng Ad funnies

Ok, first I'll admit that I can be cheap at times and I haven't paid to upgraded to the Ad free version of MixZing and am still using MixZing Lite. I have my phone on the desk next to me playing on shuffle on the full screen mode, and I decide to advance to the next song. "Photograph" by Def Leppard. The google ad that pops up at the bottom of the screen suggests hearing aids from some hearing aid company. Ok. so I'm thinking this is just a strange coincidence, so I advance to another song, and it's "You Might Think" by The Cars and the ad suggests Madza of Lakewood. So now I'm on the next song and it's Led Zepplin "When the Levee Breaks" and it's suggests Flood insurance. Next song is "Feeling Satisfied" by Boston, and it suggests Boston Leadership Event. I have to admit that I'm amused now. So what weird ads have you found on your programs that just seem strange or funny.:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Both strange and funny! I think the ads come up from the music name or artist (most likely the name)

Google probably takes that name and gives it a search and then walla, they put the ad which in my opinion, is great lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links