Video rookie here

This is a discussion on Video rookie here within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Received my New Nexus One several days ago and have never downloaded anything more then songs from a music site. Can anyone tell me the ...

Thread: Video rookie here

Video rookie here

Received my New Nexus One several days ago and have never downloaded anything more then songs from a music site. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to download a movie to my N1 and do I need to download an app from the market to actually play the video. Does the Nexus One come with a stock video player?? Coming from a blackberry this is completely foreign but what a freaken device. Almost scared of the damn thing. The blackberry appworld never had the amount of apps that the android market has. Any help would be very much welcomed and appreciated. As you can tell by my rookie ass questions I am pathetic when you talk about android.
    :blackberry: >
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    Received my New Nexus One several days ago and have never downloaded anything more then songs from a music site. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to download a movie to my N1 and do I need to download an app from the market to actually play the video. Does the Nexus One come with a stock video player?? Coming from a blackberry this is completely foreign but what a freaken device. Almost scared of the damn thing. The blackberry appworld never had the amount of apps that the android market has. Any help would be very much welcomed and appreciated. As you can tell by my rookie ass questions I am pathetic when you talk about android.
    :blackberry: >
    Vinny
    Hi Vinny,

To transfer a movie to your Nexus,
    1. Connect Nexus to your computer with the USB cable
    2. On home screen of the Nexus at the very top you'll see the icon for USB mode.
    3. Drag down from that icon and you will see the menu item USB Connected.
    4. Click on it and select mount.
    5. Copy your (MP4) video files to your Nexus
    6. After the copying process is complete, the Gallery App on your phone will play the files (if they are in the proper format)

If your Blackberry was fairly recent (Storm/Bold/Tour) and your files are in MP4 format, they should play on the Nexus as well.

There are other video players that have more features, such as Act1, as well as video player apps that can play files such as DIVX. Do a search on these forums, or look through the video section here for more info on that.

i use mvideoplayer,works a treat

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links