No Sound when recording video ??

This is a discussion on No Sound when recording video ?? within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I'm having the same problem, and its really weird but your suggestion worked! Ucam records audio... this is really weird, because I was convinced ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Sound when recording video ??

Hi, I'm having the same problem, and its really weird but your suggestion worked! Ucam records audio... this is really weird, because I was convinced until just now that its a hardware problem. I don't see how it can be software, I factory restored my phone, it was on stock rom, I then rooted, and flashed to CyanogenMod 7.2 and still no luck. For some reason though, the other camera app works, I think it uses a different mic, but I still don't understand how the mic can be the issue because they both work fine (calls are fine and speakerphone is fine, those are the only 2 mics right?)

Quote Originally Posted by giyad View Post
    Hi, I'm having the same problem, and its really weird but your suggestion worked! Ucam records audio... this is really weird, because I was convinced until just now that its a hardware problem. I don't see how it can be software, I factory restored my phone, it was on stock rom, I then rooted, and flashed to CyanogenMod 7.2 and still no luck. For some reason though, the other camera app works, I think it uses a different mic, but I still don't understand how the mic can be the issue because they both work fine (calls are fine and speakerphone is fine, those are the only 2 mics right?)
    Glad it helped you! I'm still using it over my default camera...it works pretty good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links