No Sound when recording video ??

This is a discussion on No Sound when recording video ?? within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I have done some searching and haven't found any answers. When I record video i get NO sound at all during playback ? ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Sound when recording video ??

No Sound when recording video ??

Hey guys, I have done some searching and haven't found any answers. When I record video i get NO sound at all during playback ? Is this a known issue or am I just doing something wrong ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Okay, first off ...
    -Are you running any custom ROMS?
    -Do you have sound during playback on your device or when you play it on your computer?

If you don't have audio playback on your computer, I suggest you download VLC. If you're using Windows Media Player......well that's all that needs said. It's a POS.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Phone is stock nexus one on 2.2 .. I get sound no problem when I play music that i put onto the phone.. when I record video, and watch it from the phone, i get no sound. I tried also moving it to my computer, and I dont have sound their either.. Could this be a problem with the video camera ?

when you bought your N1 was it new or use, did ever it play sound.
    No I don't think this is a common issue.

I bought the phone used. I just learned about this problem last night. Just spoke to
    Htc customer care and yhe warranty is good till january 2011. So I can send it for repair ftee. I just hate to wait a week and a half to get my phone back.. I guess its my only option at this point

Also, when I use google voice search, the microphone works fine and picks up my voice.. I wonder if I should root.. maybe its a software problem

Anybody else have any suggestions ? I unlocked and rooted it last night and loaded a new rom thinking maybe it was software, however it still had no voice playback, so I just went back to stock 2.2.. Is there a way to remove the camera app and then re-install it with all of its files ? I have gone to manage applications>all>camera>clear data>force stop to "Re-load camera"... still nothing ..

i am having the exact same problem. did anybody find a solution yet? i've tried other camcorder apps, i've tried a factory reset. i tried converting 3gp files with handbrake and it gave me an audio track error.

i'm running 2.2.1

thanks,
    shayne

I am looking for a solution also. This same problem just started with me (non-rooted, stock N1 with 2.2.1). Sound for everything works fine...except when recording video.

One other thing I noticed: the other night I was watching a hockey game on the phone on adthe.net....and no audio. I've watched tv before and it had audio...I'm positive the two are related.

Download the upto date VLC media player for watching on PC, other hardware not sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links