Warning Flash 10.1 update - Flash Stops Working!

This is a discussion on Warning Flash 10.1 update - Flash Stops Working! within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; This isn't affecting all N1's it seems, but it definitely started within the past 2-3 days. After the sound went out, I had un-installed Flash, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warning Flash 10.1 update - Flash Stops Working!

This isn't affecting all N1's it seems, but it definitely started within the past 2-3 days. After the sound went out, I had un-installed Flash, then re-installed it and then the plug-in bricks showed for all Flash media. The link update on the xda forums has worked successfully since I downloaded that earlier today, and I've tested all the websites that were not functioning before and they're working again. Thanks for the input and feedback. Hopefully this helps others if they encounter this issue. :nexusx:

SkyFire also had an update which fixed my Flash issues with SkyFire, new release is 2.3.1.19478 in the Marketplace.

What's odd is for the Marketplace Flash, it just fixed itself and now works, just uninstall and install again, hmmm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links