Nexus One, why not 720p officially

This is a discussion on Nexus One, why not 720p officially within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just to start a discussion. everyone knows N1 is capable of doing video recording on 720p. I am just wondering, why google does not officially ...

Thread: Nexus One, why not 720p officially

Nexus One, why not 720p officially

Just to start a discussion.

everyone knows N1 is capable of doing video recording on 720p.
    I am just wondering, why google does not officially release such capability? Or do you think they just want user to root it and do whatever they want? Desire has it anyway.

I am so looking forward to an official 720p, if it ever happens.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

wait till gingerbread comes out. people are speculating that it will be released

Quote Originally Posted by eZdoesit View Post
    wait till gingerbread comes out. people are speculating that it will be released
    yeah, maybe
    but who knows
    maybe we wont even get Gingerbread... ha..

Or google likes to do things, slow and by bits each time

Ok well the nexus one is still Google’s phone so chances are that we will get gingerbread and I believe the system requirements for gingerbread are going to be something like a 1 GHz processor and 3.5 inch screen or lager. The nexus one has all those things so I think we are getting gingerbread but don`t quote me on this cause I`m not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Ok well the nexus one is still Google’s phone so chances are that we will get gingerbread and I believe the system requirements for gingerbread are going to be something like a 1 GHz processor and 3.5 inch screen or lager. The nexus one has all those things so I think we are getting gingerbread but don`t quote me on this cause I`m not sure.
    Of course, i am hoping Nexus One will eventually get 720p and Gingerbread.

I just thought why they did not give Nexus One 720p earlier like 2.2 since the phone is capable of doing so already (proven in Desire).

Touch wood.

I do believe 720p will come with Gingerbread. The HTC Desire had 720p enabled with FroYo...The Desire is almost identical in hardware to the Nexus One.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

im perfectly happy with the videos my phone takes... im not saying i wouldnt like 720 capabilities, but if it doesnt happen ill be alright.

Ya know, I have a 720p capable helmet cam, and a car mount for it and the car dock for the Nexus....With an unrooted N1 w/out 720p.

I smell an interesting comparison coming on (when I can find some time to put it together...running both side by side is the easy part )

I am glad to know or to think that the Nexus One can support 720p, my sister got a Nokia N8 recently and it can do 720p and my more expensive phone can't :/. Anyway I hope Gingerbread is around the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    I do believe 720p will come with Gingerbread. The HTC Desire had 720p enabled with FroYo...The Desire is almost identical in hardware to the Nexus One.
    Problem is, gingerbread is still a dream on n1 lol

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links