Micro SD Classes

This is a discussion on Micro SD Classes within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello all .. a bit of feedback and bit of advice .. I know better higer class the better speed transfer .. what I wonder ...

Thread: Micro SD Classes

Micro SD Classes

Hello all .. a bit of feedback and bit of advice ..

I know better higer class the better speed transfer .. what I wonder it's where it became an issue ..

Can I run an Class 2 micro SD 16GB .. and use is as music, video, and apk storage ?

Which it's the factory stock 4GB micro SD speed or class ?

thanks !

David

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe the stock SD is a class 2.

Typically, if it doesn't have the class written on the SD, it's more than likely a class 2...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

For pretty much all uses you should be ok with a class 2 just for stuff like file transfer and installing apk files it will be much faster with a higher class although you have to be ready to pay although it's still not that much I got a 16GB class 10 card for 40$ on new egg heres the link if you want it. Newegg.com - Patriot LX Series Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Model PSF16GMCSDHC10 (16GB)

Thanks .. I was lookiing for a micro 16GB class 6 .. looks like it should be more than ok ..

I use a San Disk class 4 16GB micro SD for music, video and apk storage. Works great.

However, had I known that all the smart phones would be evolving to only using on-board memory (no SD card slots) then I would not have purchased such an expensive top-of-the-line brand, I would have bought a cheaper one since I will be looking for a new/different phone in the next few months as 4g becomes implemented over a greater service area.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links