Nexus One Animated Background

This is a discussion on Nexus One Animated Background within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; TheNexusOne.com posted another good video and this one really shows off the animated background. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbW-fxzHtc[/ame]...

Thread: Nexus One Animated Background

Admin

Nexus One Animated Background

TheNexusOne.com posted another good video and this one really shows off the animated background.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbW-fxzHtc[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Animated background looks cool. Makes me wonder if android2.1 will support that for the Droid, or if it will be a combination of hardware and software.

I also love the new looks of the Apps screen on how it appears the apps will scroll upwards to the screen.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    Animated background looks cool. Makes me wonder if android2.1 will support that for the Droid, or if it will be a combination of hardware and software.

I also love the new looks of the Apps screen on how it appears the apps will scroll upwards to the screen.
    I think the Droid will support it. The only downside is that animated backgrounds definitely take more CPU power, and thusly, battery juice

Agreed, but one has to wonder how robust the nexus one battery is going to be? Who knows maybe Android 2.1 will help improve the battery. I am also hoping that some of those apps (grass, galaxy and magic smoke) get ported over to the Droid.

I also think the animated backgrounds will be less intensive then some of the games on the Droid.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    Agreed, but one has to wonder how robust the nexus one battery is going to be? Who knows maybe Android 2.1 will help improve the battery. I am also hoping that some of those apps (grass, galaxy and magic smoke) get ported over to the Droid.

I also think the animated backgrounds will be less intensive then some of the games on the Droid.
    At the pace that Google has been fixing things (and improving them) I think that battery life will continue to get better and better as time goes on.

They really whipped up a stable OS in a short amount of time. It's a good testament to how skilled their engineering team is and how motivated they are.

When was Judgment day?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links