Wow Moment with TuneWiki !!!!

This is a discussion on Wow Moment with TuneWiki !!!! within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Okay, its been a few days since I had my last Wow Moment - it's just happened again!! I was listening to Leo Laporte on ...

Thread: Wow Moment with TuneWiki !!!!

Wow Moment with TuneWiki !!!!

Okay, its been a few days since I had my last Wow Moment - it's just happened again!!

I was listening to Leo Laporte on his This Week In Google podcast No28 at The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte on my N1 on the way home from work in the car when they started talking about favorite apps - his newest and most fav is called TuneWiki

As soon as I got home I downloaded from the Marketplace, and WOW !!!

Basically, it will display a text version of the lyrics for just about any song you play (ie in a Karaoke style).It does this as the song is playing. In seconds I could follow the lyrics for all the songs in my music collection. It even displays lyrics in sync from your Last FM and other radio stations !!!! I was blown away and so was my daughter (she has a Hero) and my Mrs, who isn't easy to impress with tech even at the best of times.

Amazing

BTW the above weekly podcast is a good show to follow for any N1 or Android users out there - great info-tainment !!!

TBird1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

meh.......

nice info about tunewiki!
    the podcast is pretty boring though

CNet's Buzz Out Loud Podcast is pretty good ;]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links