Video Size Limit

This is a discussion on Video Size Limit within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; My nexus one won't play videos with file sizes larger than 2GB. Is there any way to get around this? My N900 can handle them ...

Thread: Video Size Limit

Lightbulb Video Size Limit

My nexus one won't play videos with file sizes larger than 2GB. Is there any way to get around this? My N900 can handle them fine. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by batman124617 View Post
    My nexus one won't play videos with file sizes larger than 2GB. Is there any way to get around this? My N900 can handle them fine. :nexusx:
    You really shouldn't have any video files bigger than that, but you might need to re-encode them. I re-encoded a 1.5 hour movie to the same size as the nexus one screen, and only needed 1 mb bitrate, and it was about 600 megs. Did it using handbrake...didn't take too long.

I get not wanting to re-encode stuff, but I'm running a 16gb microsd, and even on that I need every gig possible.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links