Sound compared to the G1

This is a discussion on Sound compared to the G1 within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; How is the speaker compared to the G1's speaker? I had to install a hack to make the phone louder so I could easily hear ...

Thread: Sound compared to the G1

Sound compared to the G1

How is the speaker compared to the G1's speaker? I had to install a hack to make the phone louder so I could easily hear it ring which really distorted the sound. Can anyone here that's gone from a G1 to the N1 comment?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't understand this problem. I find no difference between the G1 or N1 speakers. I had the G1 since it launched, and every night since I had it, I would stream music on a timer while I slept. I did the same as soon as I got the N1. I wonder why some people have had some volume hack.

Because it's almost impossible to hear the phone ring when you're in the car or the phone beep when it's in your pocket. If the room is quiet then you can stream music and be content with it. I am not content with the loudness of the G1 speaker and I do not want to get the Nexus if it's the same as the G1.

in my experience it is slightly louder than the g1
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

My experiences is that N1 has the quietest phone speaker I've ever had...
    Even my old SE W580 sound louder than this phone...
    Can't believe a us$530 can't just have 2 and good quality speakers inside..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links