Album art?

This is a discussion on Album art? within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have all the album art tagged on iTunes. I plugged the N1 into my macbook, mounted the SD on my N1 then went to ...

Thread: Album art?

Album art?

I have all the album art tagged on iTunes. I plugged the N1 into my macbook, mounted the SD on my N1 then went to my itunes files under music and copied 6 albums into a music folder that I made on the SD card. Each album I copied stayed in it's own folder. When I open Music that came on N1 all but 3 show the album art. Next I installed MixZing and it shows the album art for all but one album and even after that it still won't show on the Music app that came with the phone. Any suggestions? Thanks

Rob

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by fulmitz View Post
    I have all the album art tagged on iTunes. I plugged the N1 into my macbook, mounted the SD on my N1 then went to my itunes files under music and copied 6 albums into a music folder that I made on the SD card. Each album I copied stayed in it's own folder. When I open Music that came on N1 all but 3 show the album art. Next I installed MixZing and it shows the album art for all but one album and even after that it still won't show on the Music app that came with the phone. Any suggestions? Thanks

Rob
    I'm not sure if I'm answering your question but I downloaded Album Art Wizard yesterday and it worked great. It got about 90% of my missing art.

I have the album art. I just cant get the player to see it. Mixzing sees it but Music doesn't, and when I go to the folder on the SD card on my computer I can see the album art linked. I'd hate to spend money on an app and it doesn't work. Just can't figure out why the built in Music app on N1 can't see it.

Rob

I have the album art. I just cant get the player to see it. Mixzing sees it but Music doesn't, and when I go to the folder on the SD card on my computer I can see the album art linked. I'd hate to spend money on an app and it doesn't work. Just can't figure out why the built in Music app on N1 can't see it.

Rob
    The built in music app sees all my art that Album Art Wizard found if that helps any.

Rob
    How did you link your album art? I didn't understand the instructions provided by Mixzing. Some of my songs have album art and others don't I've never created nor linked any album art

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links