Transfer Music

This is a discussion on Transfer Music within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; What bit rate do you guys create your mp3's? All mine are 192 kbps which produces a larger size per album....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer Music

What bit rate do you guys create your mp3's? All mine are 192 kbps which produces a larger size per album.

It really depends on a lot. Play with the different bit rates yourself. Some people can hear a big difference between bitrates. It depends on your headphones also. I usually stay between 256 and 320. I have some FLAC, but usually dont go portable with it due to the larger size, and you really cant distinguish much between 320-flac, if at all.

I do recommend loading the same song, with different bitrates and seeing if anything is noticeable. It it is, then you find the one you love listening to. If you cant tell between 192-256-320, then go with 192, and load it up. I wouldnt touch anything less than 192 though. 128 just bugs me.

Use real player sp as music manager for nexus one

Dear friends, go to download real player sp from the android market for your phone and download the same program from the internet for your computer.

Connect your phone through usb, then go to "burn" ni the real player menu toolbar and select your sd card.

Now you can transfer any music or video to your phone through the program.

It is amazing! Some features are even better than itunes... More formats to support.

Please let me know if you need more help.

music player doesn't see music

Quote Originally Posted by themikemiller View Post
    My N1 is not scanning for music. I downloaded a vbr mp3 live show. Unzipped and moved it from "downloads" to "Music" on the sdcard. The default player won't find my music. It also said that it couldn't play .ogg files.

I use ES File explorer and it will play the files if I click them from the Music directory.

I'm very confused now.

I'm having the same problem. I downloaded 2gigs of mp3 and mp4 music to my sd card on my N1 (2.2). The music library shows a total of 2 songs. Doesn't even show the other 8 songs from the same cd. All of the music is unprotected from my personal cd collection.
    If I use a file explorer (using ASTRO), I see all of the music. Clicking on a song plays it fine.

Is there a way to force-sync the music so that the music player sees it?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_bob View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I downloaded 2gigs of mp3 and mp4 music to my sd card on my N1 (2.2). The music library shows a total of 2 songs. Doesn't even show the other 8 songs from the same cd. All of the music is unprotected from my personal cd collection.
    If I use a file explorer (using ASTRO), I see all of the music. Clicking on a song plays it fine.

Is there a way to force-sync the music so that the music player sees it?

thanks
    Were on the SD card did you put it?

There is a structure to the directories on the SD card.

I have a music directory directly off the root on the SD card. All music is there even the two songs that it DOES find.

Just as a resolution, I reformatted the SD card, reloaded the same music in the same way, and now all of the music appears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links