how to asign own sounds to notifications

This is a discussion on how to asign own sounds to notifications within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; I can asign sounds, but not my own sounds, when I save a sound on my sd card it shows up in ringtones but not ...

Thread: how to asign own sounds to notifications

how to asign own sounds to notifications

I can asign sounds, but not my own sounds, when I save a sound on my sd card it shows up in ringtones but not notifications

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Make a song a ringtone and then it will show up on your list of possible tones for your alarm.

Some free apps that will help make it easy are Ringdroid (allows you to select what part of a song you want to use as the ringtone), and Rings Extended (allows you to use any song as a ringtone, notification, or whatever you can thing of).

Rings exptnded did the trick, thats for the heads up on app

The easiest way is to just make a Notifications folder on your SD card. Put any sounds you want to use for alerts in that folder, they'll show up in the same list as the factory ones. No need for an additional app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links