Can N1 handle AAC files?

This is a discussion on Can N1 handle AAC files? within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have some audio books that are in AAC format, extension .m4b and no DRM. I copied them to my N1, but they don't even ...

Thread: Can N1 handle AAC files?

Can N1 handle AAC files?

I have some audio books that are in AAC format, extension .m4b and no DRM.
    I copied them to my N1, but they don't even get recognized by the Music Player or Listen... do I HAVE to convert them to mp3 first? Or can I download some custom player?
    My sigs keep getting

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Taken from the owners manual...

"...Music supports audio files in numerous formats, including MP3, M4A (iTunes application AAC, DRM-free), AMR, MIDI and OGG Vorbis.

Hmmm weird... they sure don't show up though... thanks for the answer Bishop
    My sigs keep getting

My phone did this too. It seems that the OS scans the phone for music. I couldn't figure out how to "make" it scan. My music showed up a day later or so in the default player.

Also, on your pc; highlight > right-click the 'music file' in question > properties.

There you will see format of the 'MF', Just to confirm they are correct.

I have been using MortPlayer for Audio Books for listening to my audio books. It has a lot of nice features and remembers where you left off for each book.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links