How do I delete the Sense-UI mod ?

This is a discussion on How do I delete the Sense-UI mod ? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought my Nexus-One from a friend, he installed the latest Cynagen mod and the Sense-UI mod, but I have a few issues with the ...

Thread: How do I delete the Sense-UI mod ?

How do I delete the Sense-UI mod ?

I bought my Nexus-One from a friend, he installed the latest Cynagen mod and the Sense-UI mod, but I have a few issues with the Sense, will freeze certain things, etc...

I think would be best to remove it, and just stick with the C mod, but how do I go about removing Sense-UI permanently ?

Thank you

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i think if u really want to be sure u take it out, do a full format of the device and pur the cyanogenmod again

yup...spot on. Since you got this from someone else, who knows what kind of crap is lurking on there. I'd do a full wipe from recovery and reflash CM and Gapps from the Sd card. That way you've got yourself a clean slate, so to speak. See here for the links to d'load the latest CM and Gapps addon:
    Cyanogenmod For Nexus One V5.0.5.3 (03/23/2010) - CyanogenMod Forum

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links