N1 Guide to Rooting & Flashing Cyanogen

This is a discussion on N1 Guide to Rooting & Flashing Cyanogen within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by tonybhoy Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin Originally Posted by tonybhoy its now saying adbwinapi.dll was not found aaaaaaaagghhhhhhh my head is frying ignore ...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: N1 Guide to Rooting & Flashing Cyanogen

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    its now saying adbwinapi.dll was not found aaaaaaaagghhhhhhh my head is frying
    ignore what i was talking about with the other guy and just follow each step as it's written.

You need to be a little bit more descriptive though because when you say "It's now saying" i don't know what "it" is and I have no clue what you've done up to this point that you'll be getting it.
    ok here's where i am so far
    unlocking the bootloader
    at section 3e where i have to type in "fastboot-windows oem unlock"
    ive now got on my black window
    c:\n1\tools>_
    but when i type fastboot-windows oem unlock i get fastboot-windows is not recognised as an internal or external command,operable programme or batch file
    Sounds to me like it's not able to locate the file. verify that the fastboot-windows file is in the tools folder. That's the file you should have extracted out of the zip file downloaded in step 3a.

If that doesn't work try typing "fastboot oem unlock"

ignore what i was talking about with the other guy and just follow each step as it's written.

You need to be a little bit more descriptive though because when you say "It's now saying" i don't know what "it" is and I have no clue what you've done up to this point that you'll be getting it.
    unlocking the bootloader
    but when i type fastboot-windows oem unlock i get fastboot-windows is not recognised as an internal or external command,operable programme or batch file
    Sounds to me like it's not able to locate the file. verify that the fastboot-windows file is in the tools folder. That's the file you should have extracted out of the zip file downloaded in step 3a.

got a bit further in the black screen it now reads "waiting for the device"is this normal?

unlocking the bootloader

got a bit further in the black screen it now reads "waiting for the device"is this normal?
    power down the phone, taking out the battery is fine. plug the usb cable in to the phone first, then hold down the track ball and press the power button. this should bring you to the fastboot menu and check in your device manager on your PC to see if the phone is listed in there.

power down the phone, taking out the battery is fine. plug the usb cable in to the phone first, then hold down the track ball and press the power button. this should bring you to the fastboot menu and check in your device manager on your PC to see if the phone is listed in there.
    i'm nearly there i think mate as i'm back to the welcome to nexus one page please please please lol

i'm nearly there i think mate as i'm back to the welcome to nexus one page please please please lol
    lol if you selected yes that you wanted to void your warrenty and your phone reset, then on to step 4 lol. just don't forget to do step 3f

lol if you selected yes that you wanted to void your warrenty and your phone reset, then on to step 4 lol. just don't forget to do step 3f
    done 3f,next question with/without himem?

without himem

without himem
    lol thats 4 done ive had the wee flash and i have a pink unlocked sign,do i do 5 now or is that extras

yeah do 5. it will allow you to run back ups and you'll need it to flash some really nice themes.

yeah do 5. it will allow you to run back ups and you'll need it to flash some really nice themes.
    black screen readin"cannot load recovery-ra-nexus-v1.7.0.img"?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links