low MB on my nexus one :(

This is a discussion on low MB on my nexus one :( within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey guys , i rooted my nexus one, modacos desire rom alpha 19/18...sweeeeeeet , only one thing, i checked my phone storage and sd card. ...

Thread: low MB on my nexus one :(

Unhappy low MB on my nexus one :(

hey guys , i rooted my nexus one, modacos desire rom alpha 19/18...sweeeeeeet , only one thing, i checked my phone storage and sd card. sd card is at a full almost 4, but internal phone memory is at 110 and supposed to come with 512...how do i free up that memory,put it to my sd card or whatever way is easiest. im not a teckie...lol...thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You should have read the Modaco post they clearly say how Desire ROM uses a lot of memory. When first Desire ROM came out you had I think like 2 MB of free space.

HERE IS A LINK TO XDA

re

oh, wow, well i guess i should have read ,,,lol...thank you man. but im loving the rom, its great, very smooth no complaints. i heard of the whole apps to sd thing, how does that work and how can i do it?...thanks in advance.

Every one seem to love this ROM. You may want to try it
    CyanogenMod 5.0.5.3

re

ill try it but does it have sense on it?...or a few of the htc widgets?.... and how would i install it?.just download, save to sd card...full wipe and flash? thank u

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links