How I would love an "in-call" trackball notification...

This is a discussion on How I would love an "in-call" trackball notification... within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I know this may sound stupid to some people but I just got this all black shiny case and I installed CM5 etc... I ...

Thread: How I would love an "in-call" trackball notification...

Talking How I would love an "in-call" trackball notification...

So I know this may sound stupid to some people but I just got this all black shiny case and I installed CM5 etc... I was on the phone and I had a missed text message so my trackball was pulsing a nice glowing green, and I have to tell you it looked quite nice... You think it would even be possible to create a "in-call" notification? like being able to pick a color that will pulse during your phone calls? I have the app "trackball alert" which let me customize individual trackball notifications... (awesome)

This probably has no real purpose because your going to know when your in a call (hopefully) but I really like the idea of this as it looks awesome! Maybe I want to shove this cool little LED trackball in the iPhone users faces a little bit too...

Thanks everyone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you use Handcent SMS, it does pulse the trackball on texts while in call, plus you can set it to vibrate and/or make a notification sound when you receive a text while in call...

Thanks for the reply, what I mean is like being able to pick a color that will pulse during your phone calls. I have all my notifications set up, I just thought it looked cool while on a call and the missed text color was flashing... Sorry I should have been more clear. Thanks agin though =)

Well, I changed the "Color of LED" setting in Handcent and it works perfectly. But that color is a global setting for all texts. Are you wanting the color to be unique while in call? If so, I'm not sure how to accomplish that...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links