is anyone having problems sending pic messages wit desire rom?

This is a discussion on is anyone having problems sending pic messages wit desire rom? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; i cant send pics in a message with the alpha desire rom 19/18...anyone else?...and if know the soloution, please help. thank you. i ll send ...

Thread: is anyone having problems sending pic messages wit desire rom?

Question is anyone having problems sending pic messages wit desire rom?

i cant send pics in a message with the alpha desire rom 19/18...anyone else?...and if know the soloution, please help. thank you. i ll send and right away it says unable to send message.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    i cant send pics in a message with the alpha desire rom 19/18...anyone else?...and if know the soloution, please help. thank you. i ll send and right away it says unable to send message.
    if you read the MoDaCo thread you'd see this is a known issue. i've had limited success sending MMS with the ROM. i'd suggest reading the MoDaCo and/or xda threads for suggested solutions/options.

oh ok, cool man, thank you. yea its a bumme, who dosent like sending picture messages...lol

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    oh ok, cool man, thank you. yea its a bumme, who dosent like sending picture messages...lol
    yeah, it's a trade-off with the latest Alpha. if someone is a heavy MMS user, i'd say steer clear of Alpha 19 for the time being! in my case, i'm willing to trade-off MMS for the Exchange functionality and other preferred features of Sense UI.

yea, i guess...but is there any other more stable roms out there that are better than desire?,,,like the new cyanogen?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links