anyone using swype?, know how to get into widescreen mode?or am i just using old?

This is a discussion on anyone using swype?, know how to get into widescreen mode?or am i just using old? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; i have swype in my nexus one, if anyones using a newer one that enables them to use in mode when u turn screen to ...

Thread: anyone using swype?, know how to get into widescreen mode?or am i just using old?

anyone using swype?, know how to get into widescreen mode?or am i just using old?

i have swype in my nexus one, if anyones using a newer one that enables them to use in mode when u turn screen to the side, please let me know?,,thanks, im using version 1.25.16.5612.t100

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm using version 5612 and mine works in landscape. Is there a specific app that it's not working in? Maybe you just need to re-install or got a bad download.

the pop up thing keeps coming up and i cant use in landscape mode at all....what link did you download yours from? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    the pop up thing keeps coming up and i cant use in landscape mode at all....what link did you download yours from? thanks
    I got it at the XDA forums, but I really can't remember which thread, there's so many versions of the thing.

I put the apk I'm using here for you MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It should work.

ok thankx, imma gunna go n try in ...let you know...thaks again

thanks a million!!!! works perfect now, you rule man. thank you

Awesome!! Glad it worked!

THANK YOU!

I just assumed since it was beta there wasn't a landscape mode! This is awesome.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

I got it at the XDA forums, but I really can't remember which thread, there's so many versions of the thing.

I put the apk I'm using here for you MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It should work.

I have version 5228. I suppose the 5612 that you have is a newer version. Right? Have to ask cause you never know. Sometimes things run just backwards.

If yours is newer, All I need to do is uninstall and re-install yours, right?
    Thanks for the help...And the download..

PS. One more question. Is your version much different? Do you know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links