Market

This is a discussion on Market within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey man, after rooting and installing cyan, I don't have market icon any more =/ wtf? Even when I try to put a dawg on ...

Thread: Market

Market

Hey man, after rooting and installing cyan, I don't have market icon any more =/ wtf? Even when I try to put a dawg on shortcut, its just not on the list. Any ideas why?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey man... you rooted :rofl3:

So? Other seems to be still able to use market after rooting. Advise or gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi AK View Post
    Hey man, after rooting and installing cyan, I don't have market icon any more =/ wtf? Even when I try to put a dawg on shortcut, its just not on the list. Any ideas why?
    Did you install google apps addon after Cyanogen? If not, see "Google Addon: EPE54B" links at the bottom of this thread and pick one (they're all the same):
    Cyanogenmod For Nexus One V5.0.5.3 (03/23/2010) - CyanogenMod Forum

Flash this from your SD card in recovery (after CM) to get back all the google apps, including market.

dude i love you =)

I'm sorry, Vladi, but this relationship just isn't going to work for me...with you in Baghdad, me in the US, and the fact that I'm not into guys...

anyway, your welcome!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links