Kernel OC and OV 1.17Ghz @ 1.325v Cyanogen Mod 8mb XTRA RAM

This is a discussion on Kernel OC and OV 1.17Ghz @ 1.325v Cyanogen Mod 8mb XTRA RAM within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; WARNING THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO HARM YOUR PHONE!!! This Kernel is based of the latest Cyanogen Source. I have used Pershoots undervolting Frequency Table ...

Thread: Kernel OC and OV 1.17Ghz @ 1.325v Cyanogen Mod 8mb XTRA RAM

Kernel OC and OV 1.17Ghz @ 1.325v Cyanogen Mod 8mb XTRA RAM

WARNING THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO HARM YOUR PHONE!!!
    This Kernel is based of the latest Cyanogen Source. I have used Pershoots undervolting Frequency Table until the the cpu Speed reaches 1.113ghz (the normal top for his Kernel). At this point I have increased the voltage to 1.3v, that is the max that is set on the stock kernel. I have added two more frequencies. 1152000 or 1.115ghz and 1171200 or 1.117 ghz. My phone crashes at any frequency higher than this. That is why no higher frequencies are included.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU RUN YOUR PHONE AT THESE INCREASED FREQUENCIES FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME. YOU COULD RUIN YOUR PROCESSOR.

I CAN ONLY PROMISE THIS WILL WORK WITH CYANOGEN MOD AS IT IS BASED OFF OF HIS SOURCE.

TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF THIS KERNEL.

Check out thread at XDA!

For those of you responsible, Enjoy!
    :nexusx:Proud new owner of Nexus One as of 1/11/10
    Unlocked Rooted
    Amon-RA recovery v1.7.0(Cyanogen Mod Version)
    Cyanogen Mod LATEST! (Beta or Stable)
    Baked In MoDaCo's Kitchen!
    NexTHEME
    Helix Launcher2
    16GB Class 6 MicroSD

Twitter @Gr8gorilla

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds a little dangerous in my opinion.1.113 is plenty high for me. Besides I rarely experienced my nexus lag before I overclocked it anyways. I think the snapdragon CPU has plenty of juice to run Android as is for now. Hell I can't even get Sense UI to bog it down.

Thank you for sharing you're work with us though.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links