Best battery saver kernel for CyanogenMod?

This is a discussion on Best battery saver kernel for CyanogenMod? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; did it.... i was using an AVS kernel and i was having a lot of crashes and some time the phone stop working and stay ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Best battery saver kernel for CyanogenMod?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Budske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    422
    did it.... i was using an AVS kernel and i was having a lot of crashes and some time the phone stop working and stay with a still image...

    now lets see how it works



  2. #22
    Senior Member d1mitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    339
    oh man thats pershoots kernel...i know about that one i thought this was some other amazing kernel that you found lol
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

  3. #23
    Junior Member n3gKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    I've been using this kernel lately and it is awesome. I've had the same experience, easily able to use phone for 2 days.

  4. #24
    Senior Member kc.rkitek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    291
    FYI, Pershoot updated his kernel yesterday (4-22-2010):
    Kernel 2.6.33.2 ? OC-UV-BTN-AUD-RAM-VFP_FP (1.113GHZ) ? Nexus - Droid Basement

    The main site to stay on top of updates is:
    Droid Basement - Android – Hacks, Mods, Life
    Radio: 20100203_2 (EPE54B)
    Recovery: RA-nexus-v1.7.0 CM Version
    Rom: CyanogenMod v5.0.6
    Kernel: Pershoot's 2.6.33.3 OC/UV/BTN
    /AUD/RAM/VFPv3 (042610)
    OC mgmt: SetCPU 1.51a
    Theme: none right now...

  5. #25
    Senior Member supsandroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    190
    ok now i got the kernal flashed and the file pushed. where do i change the UV settings? all i see are the OC settings in setcpu.

  6. #26
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    ok now i got the kernal flashed and the file pushed. where do i change the UV settings? all i see are the OC settings in setcpu.
    There are no UV settings. It is automatic.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  7. #27
    Senior Member supsandroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    190
    oh ok gotcha. now i uploaded the 5.0.6 rom (radio was working) uploaded the oc kernal and the radio is working fine as well. so i go to flash just the data.img file from the backup i did before doing all this and now my radio does not work.

    any suggestions?

  8. #28
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    oh ok gotcha. now i uploaded the 5.0.6 rom (radio was working) uploaded the oc kernal and the radio is working fine as well. so i go to flash just the data.img file from the backup i did before doing all this and now my radio does not work.

    any suggestions?
    I dont understand what you mean by flashed the data.img file. You flashed this after Cyanogen mod? What was the reason for flashing this data.img file?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  9. #29
    Senior Member supsandroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    190
    In the past I'd do a nandroid backup and changed Roms or whatever. Well then I just flashed the data.img file from the backup and it would restore the phone back to all the settings that I had it including all my SMS messages. I have never had a problem until now. I guess changing from a non CG rom to 5.0.6 and then flashing the non CG settings didn't agree with the phone.

    Since all I really cared about was my SMS, I just downloaded wavesecure and am using that now. Much easier and there now backuped to a server
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    oh ok gotcha. now i uploaded the 5.0.6 rom (radio was working) uploaded the oc kernal and the radio is working fine as well. so i go to flash just the data.img file from the backup i did before doing all this and now my radio does not work.

    any suggestions?
    I dont understand what you mean by flashed the data.img file. You flashed this after Cyanogen mod? What was the reason for flashing this data.img file?

  10. #30
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Oh ok I see. Yes you probably right about that.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

android battery saving kernel
,
battery saver in cyanogenmod
,
battery saving kernel cyanogenmod
,
best battery kernel fir cyanogenmod rom
,

best battery saver for cyanogen

,
best cm kernel battery nexus 4
,
best kernel for cyangenmod 10
,

best kernel for cyanogenmod 10

,
best kernel for cyanogenmod 11
,
best kernel for nexus 4
,
cm11 fast charge kernel
,
cyanogenmod 10 kernel battery
,
cyanogenmod battery saver
,
rom for battery saver nexus 4
,
xda nexus 4 rom battery save
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum