Question about UV

This is a discussion on Question about UV within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim Anytime you Flash a Custom Kernel you Should ALSO Push the Associated .ko file. If you don't you Could Run into ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about UV

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Anytime you Flash a Custom Kernel you Should ALSO Push the Associated .ko file. If you don't you Could Run into Problems. If you just flash a Kernal from recovery the .ko file STILL needs to be pushed.
    Thanks for schooling me, i was ill-informed i see. Now tell me, is there a way for me to push that file without a computer? Im always flying around the globe (Air Force Aircraft Engineer), i read that i could mount /system and /sdcard and copy the .ko file to /system/lib/modules but i have not figured out how to do that, other than mounting in recovery.

There have been a fair number of changes on this recently. If you head over to [.33.4 & .34]intersectRaven's Kernel (Hybrid AVS *Stable*) 05/17/2010 07:59am - xda-developers there is a good overview of the current state of the N1 UV projects. Since i wrote my original article ( Undervolting the nexus one - Adrian Cantrill's Blog) there have been a number of findings, namely that the current .925mV kernel is probably the best in terms of power saving v's 3G chip stability.

I'd suggest anyone using any of these takes a look

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links