Cyanogen v5.0.6 is OUT!

This is a discussion on Cyanogen v5.0.6 is OUT! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Oh SWEET! animated gifs work in the browser now!! :D...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cyanogen v5.0.6 is OUT!

Oh SWEET! animated gifs work in the browser now!! :D

Sweet update, just flashed with no problems. One pet peeve is that theme's supported on the previous rom do not work with this update. Guess someone will rework some themes for this new rom.

Quote Originally Posted by woode29 View Post
    Sweet update, just flashed with no problems. One pet peeve is that theme's supported on the previous rom do not work with this update. Guess someone will rework some themes for this new rom.
    The stable v5.0.6 just came out yesterday...we gotta give the theme devs a little time to update. Plus, If you remember when v5.0.5 came out, Cyanogen seem to release an bug fix update like every other day. Maybe some of the theme devs are just holding out a day or two to make sure the release is solid. I'll worry about beautifying it later...right now function is my highest priority.

Quote Originally Posted by kc.rkitek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woode29 View Post
    The stable v5.0.6 just came out yesterday...we gotta give the theme devs a little time to update. Plus, If you remember when v5.0.5 came out, Cyanogen seem to release an bug fix update like every other day. Maybe some of the theme devs are just holding out a day or two to make sure the release is solid. I'll worry about beautifying it later...right now function is my highest priority.
    I totally agree, I appreciate the work these dev's do for our community, Im super stoked about the auto rotate of the home screen and app menus. Themes will come soon enough. But I notice contacts do not auto rotate, i was hoping for that to be included because I just purchased the car dock, by default the car dock displays contact list in portrait mode only.

Not complaining just going over my wish list.

Re: Cyanogen v5.0.6 is OUT!

i think i will wait two weeks to update.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Having issues on mine, but I put in a few themes that haven't been .6 approved so that could be the issue. But my live wallpapers keep crashing and many apps are bombing. I'm going to reflash and wait on themes and see if it's better.

Hey guys , this is my first time updating Cyanogen mod using the CM updater. Do I have to backup anything before I update? or will everything (apps and layout) still be there after I update?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyc402 View Post
    Hey guys , this is my first time updating Cyanogen mod using the CM updater. Do I have to backup anything before I update? or will everything (apps and layout) still be there after I update?
    look at the first page, i had the same question and the answer is there

morphed Kspec lite for 5.0.5.2/5.0.5.3 has been working great for me too

edit:
    Got it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=637245. First link under Latest Version "Kspec Lite v2.0 for CM 5.0.5.2 and 5.0.5.3"

Ahh Helix Launcher2 doesn't work. Waiting for a fix on either ends.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links