SetCPU showing 998400Mhz after overclocking

This is a discussion on SetCPU showing 998400Mhz after overclocking within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.6. I installed SetCPU (from the market) then flashed the avclock rom and pushed the modded kernal with command line into system\lib\modules ...

Thread: SetCPU showing 998400Mhz after overclocking

SetCPU showing 998400Mhz after overclocking

I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.6.
    I installed SetCPU (from the market) then flashed the avclock rom and pushed the modded kernal with command line into system\lib\modules I followed this guide from XDA Developers xda-developers - View Single Post - [Kernel-.33.2!] OCed - UVed: -1.113Ghz Stable - 4/05 -8MB extra ram! a few times (including reflashing cyanogen a couple of times to clear everything) and it never changed from 998400Mhz max CPU freq.
    How do I get it to overclock to 1.13?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by hani1400 View Post
    I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.6.
    I installed SetCPU (from the market) then flashed the avclock rom and pushed the modded kernal with command line into system\lib\modules I followed this guide from XDA Developers xda-developers - View Single Post - [Kernel-.33.2!] OCed - UVed: -1.113Ghz Stable - 4/05 -8MB extra ram! a few times (including reflashing cyanogen a couple of times to clear everything) and it never changed from 998400Mhz max CPU freq.
    How do I get it to overclock to 1.13?
    When you're in SetCPU, hit the menu button and select Device Selection. Once you did that, do not select Nexus One from the menu and instead choose Autodetect Speeds Recommended. This should do the trick.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links