Nexus one virtual device

This is a discussion on Nexus one virtual device within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; i want to make a virtual device with the stock or cyanogenmod rom with the AVD emulator of the SDK tools... who can help me ...

Thread: Nexus one virtual device

Nexus one virtual device

i want to make a virtual device with the stock or cyanogenmod rom with the AVD emulator of the SDK tools...

who can help me with that pls?? :S

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mah
    I have not tried this, but I believe if you download the system.img from whatever ROM you want, you can use that for your virtual device. If you want to test this out, first build the AVD as if you were building a normal device, but don't worry about starting it yet. Then place your desired system.img in the AVD's directory (on my Win7 machine, the directory is C:/Users/myname/.android/avd/AVD_NAME) -- it won't replace an existing system.img there. Then boot.

I did this using a system.img I downloaded for Android 1.6, containing the market, and I was able to use the market within the emulator. I tried to download the system.img from 22/Mar ERD79 -> EPE76 - Stock ROM for Nexus One images / zip / online kitchen (optional root / insecure / himem) - Android @ MoDaCo but the file is in a zip that I could not get to open.

thx.... im trying it now using a system.img from my first nandroid backup... i hope it works

Edit: nope, isnt working... :S

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links