Need help retoring

This is a discussion on Need help retoring within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I rooted and flashed the newest vesion of cyanogen, 5.0.6-N1. I added the 2.6.33.3-cyanogenmod from root@perhoot-ubuntu #9 kernel by flashing through the recovery screen. The ...

Thread: Need help retoring

Need help retoring

I rooted and flashed the newest vesion of cyanogen, 5.0.6-N1. I added the 2.6.33.3-cyanogenmod from root@perhoot-ubuntu #9 kernel by flashing through the recovery screen.

The phone is draining battery at an alarming rate! 70% in four hours while in airplane mode and not being used at all!

I've been performing "NAND + ext backups" in the restore menu along the way, and I've got about half a dozen backups to choose from.

When I try to restore from a backup, it gives me the following error:

run 'nandroid-mobile.sh restore' via adb!

I don't know what to do.

Any help?

Thanks,

Mitchel

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Never heard of that before. Have you tried a search on the xda developers forum?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

i had this error only after killing my sd card, when i reinstalled cyanogen it worked fine
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Did you wipe it first, Nobby? My Dad's phone has some strange issues as well that mine doesn't have, so I'm thinking of reinstalling his CM as well. Just wondering if I should wipe first
    My sigs keep getting

I didn't wipe, what happened is that i had everything running fine and tried and failed to set-up apps2sd by using the recovery sd format option, after doing that i realised i had killed half the card so i plugged it into my laptop and used paragon to create the partitions but it wiped the rest of the card including all the nandroid backups and everything else on the SD card linking to cyanogen and such.

when i finished restoring the card i tried a backups and got the same error as above, so i reinstalled over the existing cyanogen, flashed kspec back on and it worked fine. you could try just re flashing over the existing rom as it worked for me or you could wipe and clean flash in on the bare phone ?
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Thanks, I'll try to reinstall without wiping first. I know it's a bit off topic in this thread, but he has troubles with his keyboard. After an hour or so, the keys are all "off", so when you click in the middle of the screen, it thinks you hit the bottom. I have a feeling it might be the previous Helix Launcher that is still dormant, but I'm not sure... anyway, reinstalling now Thanks for the quick reply!
    My sigs keep getting

When you do a backup, select NAND only (vs NAND + ext). Using the NAND + ext option makes the backups useless.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links