Help i killed my nexus one

This is a discussion on Help i killed my nexus one within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; i tried to load a custom rom from cyanogen and now its stuck at the boot screen all i can do is get into the ...

Thread: Help i killed my nexus one

Help i killed my nexus one

i tried to load a custom rom from cyanogen and now its stuck at the boot screen all i can do is get into the bootloader and debugging mode how can i restore it all to factory like new out of box i cant find any files to do it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No Nandroid Backup before Flashing?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

1. if your getting in bootloader then your Nexus isnt' killed.
    2. now that you have unlocked the phone you cannot go back to Factory out of the box, just back to factory ROM
    3. If you did a Nandroid backup then flash the old backup as its your factory backup. If you didn't backup then you need to load a new ROM, even if you choose to load the factory ROM
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

where can i download a new factory rom and mayb some detailed instructions so i dont mess it up again

Quote Originally Posted by mhilliar View Post
    where can i download a new factory rom and mayb some detailed instructions so i dont mess it up again
    Right here

[ROM] Original Shipping - Tutorial - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

i use that site to get it back to but when i use command fastboot flash userdata userdata.img i get fail.... i got it back runing on Cyanogen running now but the market place app store... any way i can just get that with out reflashing

Quote Originally Posted by mhilliar View Post
    i use that site to get it back to but when i use command fastboot flash userdata userdata.img i get fail.... i got it back runing on Cyanogen running now but the market place app store... any way i can just get that with out reflashing
    You need to download and flash the 'gapp' (i think its called) to get all of the Google stuff including market.

Download and put it on your sd card.
    boot with trackball and power button, reboot and volume down. You should see an option to 'flash from SD drive' or something like that, it will restart and you are good to go. Much easier than orginal root and flash.

Once you get the market you can get 'ROM Manager' which will boot, save and flash for you with the push of a finger.

If you can get this app without the market, you will be able to flash the 'gapp' this way too
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

mah
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    Download and put it on your sim card.
    I think this is a typo and that "Download and put it on your sd card." was intended.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links