Desire Rom

This is a discussion on Desire Rom within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I ordered the Nexus One today...I really can't wait to get it and flash it...I saw the cool Desire look...not sure the difference ...

Thread: Desire Rom

Desire Rom

Hey guys,

I ordered the Nexus One today...I really can't wait to get it and flash it...I saw the cool Desire look...not sure the difference between all these cool mods...I saw something called Sense? Can anyone tell me the differences? Once I saw the cool looking weather with the big time on the Desire it really caught my attention...Is this really hard to do? Also will it still be considered an android and let me have Android market access? So if anyone could suggest whats the best thing I should put on it let me know...I see so many different things...Can this ruin the phone? Please point me in the right direction or help me out! I am sure you get this a lot sorry!

Thanks so so much!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

a Search turned up this thread...

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...-recovery.html
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Do you know if the bluetooth/camera work on the desire rom yet? And I see your on the CyanogenMod does that have more features the Modaco mod? THANKS!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links