Who is running Enomther TheOfficial? 1.9.2 is out!

This is a discussion on Who is running Enomther TheOfficial? 1.9.2 is out! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Who is running enomther theofficial? [ROM] Enomther's TheOfficial Nexus1 - [5/16/2010] - v1.9.2 - yea I'm alive - xda-developers I rooted to CM and after ...

Thread: Who is running Enomther TheOfficial? 1.9.2 is out!

Who is running Enomther TheOfficial? 1.9.2 is out!

Who is running enomther theofficial?

[ROM] Enomther's TheOfficial Nexus1 - [5/16/2010] - v1.9.2 - yea I'm alive - xda-developers

I rooted to CM and after a little while switched to enomther to check it out and REALLY liked it. However, I had all my settings and everything already done on CM so i just simply went back to CM.

Now 1.9.2 is out and it looks sweet. Unfortuantely I have bought many of the apps needed to make modifications in CM that Enomther already has. Anyway, whos running ti and what do they think?

Although im really thinking about flashing over, with FROYO out REALLY soon, i guess i should just see who gets FROYO out first? lol
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Been running it for a few days now. The ROM is great. Battery life isn't quite as good as 1.8.1 but Enom is working on it. So far it's been incredibly smooth and bug free.

Quote Originally Posted by xkillerbx View Post
    Been running it for a few days now. The ROM is great. Battery life isn't quite as good as 1.8.1 but Enom is working on it. So far it's been incredibly smooth and bug free.
    ya the smoothness was incredible! and the options in spare parts are awesome. I was on 1.8 as well. Im waiting on the FROYO rumors to settle out. depending on the release there I will hop over.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

Enomether > CM????

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    Enomether > CM????
    flash and give a try.

Originally I was like. eh, CM has the forum and such probably gonna see more updates and such there. But Enomther has really been on top of his ROM. In its stock state it has options for trackball, phone mods, lounder speaker mods, RADIO mod (supposedly better internet and phone connection), Superuser, Desire camera option, etc. without flashing all of that seperately. simply click and unclick options.

If i end up staying on it Im gonna definantly send him some money to donate and keep him on top of it.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

Enomether > CM????
    In my opinion, yes. CM generally has more/newer features which always sound intriguing but Enom's ROMs, for me at least, seem way more stable and have a much better battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by xkillerbx View Post
    Enomether > CM????
    In my opinion, yes. CM generally has more/newer features which always sound intriguing but Enom's ROMs, for me at least, seem way more stable and have a much better battery life.
    Does battery life beat CM+SetCPU?
    CM is solid as a rock for me, what instability do you experience with it?

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Does battery life beat CM+SetCPU?
    CM is solid as a rock for me, what instability do you experience with it?
    I tested with and without SetCPU and found very little difference in battery life with or without.

Enomther has a built in CPU scaling program so I just use that now.

With CM I was getting random lag, touchscreen issues, and the occasional launcher force close that I've never had with Enomther. Nothing major but I've just found Enomther to be more stable.

i also get launcher glitches and random slowness with CM.
    I have moved to Helix 1 to help eliminate some of them. I pulled up the full list of features for both as of the 1.9 release and there are now very little feature differences between the two. I found more features better for me in Enomther. CM has tons of ringtones and wallpapers extra tho
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links