FroyoKang SuperDuper Lame SDK Froyo Rom

This is a discussion on FroyoKang SuperDuper Lame SDK Froyo Rom within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone Played with this yet? [#teamdouche] FroyoKang - Superduper lame SDK Froyo ROM. - xda-developers...

Thread: FroyoKang SuperDuper Lame SDK Froyo Rom

FroyoKang SuperDuper Lame SDK Froyo Rom

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's not much to play with. It's extremely unstable and slow. Not a full ROM yet by any means.

I am well Aware. It is a lil Preview tho. Jus thought I'd see if anyone has Actually tried it...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Read the comments from that thread?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    I am well Aware. It is a lil Preview tho. Jus thought I'd see if anyone has Actually tried it...
    I flashed it but like I said, there's not much to play around with.

The new boot screen is pretty cool. Android text in grey with a flash that goes over it. There's no google apps or market. I was able to get the browser working but Wifi won't turn on. Same with bluetooth. Force closes on the camera. The new gallery looks great but pinch to zoom isn't working. Pinch to zoom is also not working in the browser. The music player would play but there was no sound. Car home is new and looks a lot better. The alarm clock is a little different but nothing huge. There are no ringtones, notifications, wallpapers, or live wallpapers in the build. I don't like the new launcher. Helix2 is much better in my opinion. The new app manager looks really nice. You can use a pin to unlock the screen now, I really like that. You can also set up device administrators. That's about it for now.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions. I'm not going to restore my regular ROM soon though because as I said, this is basically unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Read the comments from that thread?
    Of course I have.

Quote Originally Posted by xkillerbx View Post
    I flashed it but like I said, there's not much to play around with.

The new boot screen is pretty cool. Android text in grey with a flash that goes over it. There's no google apps or market. I was able to get the browser working but Wifi won't turn on. Same with bluetooth. Force closes on the camera. The new gallery looks great but pinch to zoom isn't working. Pinch to zoom is also not working in the browser. The music player would play but there was no sound. Car home is new and looks a lot better. The alarm clock is a little different but nothing huge. There are no ringtones, notifications, wallpapers, or live wallpapers in the build. I don't like the new launcher. Helix2 is much better in my opinion. The new app manager looks really nice. You can use a pin to unlock the screen now, I really like that. You can also set up device administrators. That's about it for now.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions. I'm not going to restore my regular ROM soon though because as I said, this is basically unusable.
    Thank you for an explanation of your Experience
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Thank you for an explanation of your Experience
    No problem. As long as you make a nandroid backup there's no harm in trying it for yourself. Just nandroid backup, wipe, and flash the ROM. When you're done messing around, just do a nandroid restore.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links