Froyo Rom!!

This is a discussion on Froyo Rom!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Its about Time! Froyo Rom!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Froyo Rom!!

Froyo Rom!!

Its about Time!

Froyo Rom!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

thread will soon be deleted. Rick Rolling should be punishable by castration.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Going to guess it's a Rick Roll. Welcome to 2008.

I now wish I hadn't wasted my time giving you my review. Idiot.

yes it is a rick roll, Slim also enjoys yanking fire alarms and drawing penis on his friends faces after they had too much to drink.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    yes it is a rick roll, Slim also enjoys yanking fire alarms and drawing penis on his friends faces after they had too much to drink.
    Yall too uptight around here. Im not aloud to have any fun? Show me where it says I cant rick roll'd someone in the rules. Its a Joke. Loosen up :rofl3:
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Damn you SBS!!! I was tucked-in to bed, read the title of your post and my adrenaline shot through the roof! Won't sleep for hours now

:rofl3:

just pointing out it is a waste of space on the forums. People use forums to share/find information. If we want to find Rick Astley, we know where to find the millions of exact same video uploads on youtube.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

just pointing out it is a waste of space on the forums. People use forums to share/find information. If we want to find Rick Astley, we know where to find the millions of exact same video uploads on youtube.
    You must get RickRoll'd alot huh?:rofl3::rofl3:
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    No I don't get rick rolled all that often. But when I am on a forum searching for information, I'd rather find the information I'm seeking, not sophomoric little corny prank videos. and to respond to the PM, no I am not a mod and no I am not trying to "boss up on you" good try though :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    No I don't get rick rolled all that often. But when I am on a forum searching for information, I'd rather find the information I'm seeking, not sophomoric little corny prank videos. and to respond to the PM, no I am not a mod and no I am not trying to "boss up on you" good try though :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
    Good Try? Not sure what I was trying to do other than have a lil fun while I wait for Froyo....Some people have a sense of humor. I got duped into watching this stupid video so I figured id spread the love. If you don't like it then its certainly not My problem. I guess you really have nothing better to do than Chastise me. Why dont you start your own private forum where a sense of humor is Prohibited?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links