ROOTED version of FROYO. Come get your rooted flash!

This is a discussion on ROOTED version of FROYO. Come get your rooted flash! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok then you answered me question. Do nandroid backup, wipe, install. Thanks :D...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROOTED version of FROYO. Come get your rooted flash!

Ok then you answered me question. Do nandroid backup, wipe, install. Thanks :D

I flashed right over CM. Either will work.

I flashed over CM first, but that didnt work for me, had to wipe first, that fixed very buggy android close error messages and the such
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I just got done flashing this and it seems my mobile network is down. bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    I just got done flashing this and it seems my mobile network is down. bleh.
    i think this is for the ere27, so you would have to flash that first if that is not your buld number
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Sorry for being a noob guys but I installed this and I did a nandroid backup and I went into my text messages and all my gf's nudes are gone! How do I get my text back :D

Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    Sorry for being a noob guys but I installed this and I did a nandroid backup and I went into my text messages and all my gf's nudes are gone! How do I get my text back :D
    nandroid restore.

make sure you have either a SMS program that backsup messages, or use a program that will back them up for you.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

no problem with the noob part....i still consider myself a noob at all this stuff, but I am learning, but I got two words for you "titanium" "backup"..so worth the donate version, but the free version is a life saver as well....I should have mentioned that to you before...but I think if you want stuff back you would need to nandroid restore to the previous ROM you were using and get titanium backup so you can port your settings between different ROMS. Hope this helped.

EDIT: not necessarily settings, but port app and existing data associated with the apps
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    no problem with the noob part....i still consider myself a noob at all this stuff, but I am learning, but I got two words for you "titanium" "backup"..so worth the donate version, but the free version is a life saver as well....I should have mentioned that to you before...but I think if you want stuff back you would need to nandroid restore to the previous ROM you were using and get titanium backup so you can port your settings between different ROMS. Hope this helped.

EDIT: not necessarily settings, but port app and existing data associated with the apps
    It does transfer settings. that is stored in teh 'data' portion, so you were right without the edit.
    AFAIK although Ti rules, I don't think it backus up text message data, but a newer release may have changed that...
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links