ROOTED version of FROYO. Come get your rooted flash!

This is a discussion on ROOTED version of FROYO. Come get your rooted flash! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Paul did a rooted version for a quick wipe and dump for us rooted users. no going back to stock. ETA on ROM mods is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROOTED version of FROYO. Come get your rooted flash!

ROOTED version of FROYO. Come get your rooted flash!

Paul did a rooted version for a quick wipe and dump for us rooted users.
    no going back to stock.

ETA on ROM mods is < week!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Very nice!!! I tried it, and it works very well. However, for now I have decided to go back to CyanogenMod and wait for his version to come out

Reason is many of my paid apps don't work yet, I can't install anything on SD, and I can't live without the Swipe-It keyboard. I know it'll probably all be updated, and by the time Cyanogen has updated CM, the apps are ready too, hopefully!

One question: what is the difference between Paul's rooted version, and Cyanogen's?
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Very nice!!! I tried it, and it works very well. However, for now I have decided to go back to CyanogenMod and wait for his version to come out

Reason is many of my paid apps don't work yet, I can't install anything on SD, and I can't live without the Swipe-It keyboard. I know it'll probably all be updated, and by the time Cyanogen has updated CM, the apps are ready too, hopefully!

One question: what is the difference between Paul's rooted version, and Cyanogen's?

paul, cyan, and enomther all got the leaked URL and hacked up their own version. Paul's was first, cyans came after and he put a modded kernel in his.
    Did you do a Titatnium backup before flashing? I got all my paid apps over. they aren't in market but titanium has them all including Swype.
    However, I will be going back to Enom rom as there are too many functions I miss. Since Im not playing many games or using flash that much Im happier with all my other functions the modded roms have.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Exactly, i got weak and tried it, but went back to cyanogen...I think I can wait a week or two and then my spouse can do without all my cursing LOL
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I have all my paid apps (mind you there aren't many.. lol) and Swype working fine. dimmakherbs is right, Titanium saves the day!!

Well, I have decided to be strong from now on (even though I am tempted every five minutes). I am quite happy with CyanogenMod, and will just wait for his version to come out. I'm sure it will be awesome!
    My sigs keep getting

Hey guys, I did a nandroid backup and I was about to install this zip but should I wipe before installing the zip (data/factory reset)? Or should I install the zip over my exisiting CM?

i wiped first...the data factory reset that is....teehee
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Wait. So I should wipe first then do a nandroid backup? Am I sensing sarcasm?

no sarcasm....i did the nandroid backup before I started...then wiped, then flashed froyo.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links