HTC Sense on Nexus One

This is a discussion on HTC Sense on Nexus One within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Does anyone know how I can get the htc sense rom onto my nexus one? I've gone to several different websites with step by step ...

Thread: HTC Sense on Nexus One

HTC Sense on Nexus One

Does anyone know how I can get the htc sense rom onto my nexus one? I've gone to several different websites with step by step instructions, but there's a lot you have to do. Some websites say you need to have the bootloader unlocked which I have done. You also have to download stuff like the recovery image and fastboot and superboot and all this other crap. There's a part during the instructions where you're told to copy the recovery image to the sd card and then reboot your nexus one into recovery mode, install the update from the sd card and you're good to go. I tried doing all that but when I choose install update.zip from sd card, I get an error that says "installation aborted." Am I copying the update to the wrong place? Am I missing a step? Please Help!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by macfreak86 View Post
    Does anyone know how I can get the htc sense rom onto my nexus one? I've gone to several different websites with step by step instructions, but there's a lot you have to do. Some websites say you need to have the bootloader unlocked which I have done. You also have to download stuff like the recovery image and fastboot and superboot and all this other crap. There's a part during the instructions where you're told to copy the recovery image to the sd card and then reboot your nexus one into recovery mode, install the update from the sd card and you're good to go. I tried doing all that but when I choose install update.zip from sd card, I get an error that says "installation aborted." Am I copying the update to the wrong place? Am I missing a step? Please Help!!!!
    go to
    theunlockr.com
    in the search field , search 'android roms'
    scroll down the page , look for nexus one roms, click on it
    another page wil open and there will be several developers roms
    look for modacos desire rom
    click on that and it will lead you.

but before all this you must root, and you can use the same site theunlockr.com to do this, just go there and search root your nexus one, and after that you can flash the desire rom on it.
    good luck.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links