Still don't understand rooting

This is a discussion on Still don't understand rooting within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Didn't mean to start a fight. I tried to do some research but I did not know who to trust so I figured I would ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Still don't understand rooting

  1. #11
    Member Zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    40
    Didn't mean to start a fight. I tried to do some research but I did not know who to trust so I figured I would ask here. Though I do agree there are great guides here I got somewhat lost in them because I do not understand most terms and such things as overclocking, which may be simple for most but not me. I just like to be 100% sure of what I'm doing and understand why each step is needed instead of just following a step by step guide. My apologies.

  2. #12
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Didn't mean to start a fight. I tried to do some research but I did not know who to trust so I figured I would ask here. Though I do agree there are great guides here I got somewhat lost in them because I do not understand most terms and such things as overclocking, which may be simple for most but not me. I just like to be 100% sure of what I'm doing and understand why each step is needed instead of just following a step by step guide. My apologies.
    Its cool No Sweat. Check out this article it might help.

    Rooting - is it for me? Some Q&A | Android Central
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  3. #13
    Member tlgem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    37
    Cautious is good
    I often find that its a bit tedious sifting thru 300 pages of a forum to find an answer to a question but then again Im just stubborn enough to do it
    Keep learning youll get there

  4. #14
    Android Addict alphawave7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    609
    Thanked
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tlgem View Post
    Cautious is good
    I often find that its a bit tedious sifting thru 300 pages of a forum to find an answer to a question but then again Im just stubborn enough to do it
    Keep learning youll get there
    Sometimes, the joy comes from the journey, not the destination.

  5. #15
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tlgem View Post
    Cautious is good
    I often find that its a bit tedious sifting thru 300 pages of a forum to find an answer to a question but then again Im just stubborn enough to do it
    Keep learning youll get there
    Sometimes, the joy comes from the journey, not the destination.

    Yeah.....



    sometimes.

    :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

  6. #16
    Android Addict alphawave7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    609
    Thanked
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tlgem View Post
    Cautious is good
    I often find that its a bit tedious sifting thru 300 pages of a forum to find an answer to a question but then again Im just stubborn enough to do it
    Keep learning youll get there
    Sometimes, the joy comes from the journey, not the destination.

    Yeah.....



    sometimes.

    :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
    Alternatively, the chase is better than the catch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum