OTA and Rooted question...

This is a discussion on OTA and Rooted question... within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, I'm new here. I been in the shadow of this site for a while now. Finally decided to become a member because of a ...

Thread: OTA and Rooted question...

OTA and Rooted question...

Hello, I'm new here. I been in the shadow of this site for a while now. Finally decided to become a member because of a question i had.
    I rooted my N1 has been for awhile now thanks to this site, Question i have though is if Froyo comes out do i have to return to factory version to get the OTA? or can i OTA with my current version of Cynogenmod 5.0.7.1? If i have to return to stock do i lose my kernal and setcpu?

Thanks in advance and if this question has been asked sorry i tried searching but did not find anything, i was actually unsure what to search for.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The only way you are going to get an OTA on cyanogenMod is from the cyanogenMod app in the market. And those would only be upgrades to cyanogenMod. You don't get OTAs from google or tmo when running a custom rom. And Yes you must revert if you want to upgrade to froyo. Or just wait for cyanogen to make his Froyo Rom.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links