N1 OC'd to 1333MHz!!!

This is a discussion on N1 OC'd to 1333MHz!!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Wouldnt that be Killer?:rofl3:...

Thread: N1 OC'd to 1333MHz!!!

N1 OC'd to 1333MHz!!!

Wouldnt that be Killer?:rofl3:
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Slim,
    on the linpack website where it lists the top mflops and you go under Nexus one you will see the top person is 'Persians Ftw' which is similar to pershoot's XDA screen name, he is listed as 1300mhz and pulled a 55.536 mflops!
    This also seems to be the highest submit of all android 'real' phones (a few others higher but look to be PCs or something)...

Linpack Top 10 GreeneComputing

wonder if it isn't that stable or he is keeping something from us
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    Slim,
    on the linpack website where it lists the top mflops and you go under Nexus one you will see the top person is 'Persians Ftw' which is similar to pershoot's XDA screen name, he is listed as 1300mhz and pulled a 55.536 mflops!
    This also seems to be the highest submit of all android 'real' phones (a few others higher but look to be PCs or something)...

Ive heard that a few nexus ones are able to Run that fast. If I remember correctly one of them was dubbed the Jesus 1. I could be confusing this with something else tho its been a while since I read about it.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Slim,

Ive heard that a few nexus ones are able to Run that fast. If I remember correctly one of them was dubbed the Jesus 1. I could be confusing this with something else tho its been a while since I read about it.
    maybe update Froyo ROMs with source will bring us more treats!
    But 1228 is pretty impressive non the less and mghz for mghz the N1 seems faster anyway!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Slim,

maybe update Froyo ROMs with source will bring us more treats!
    But 1228 is pretty impressive non the less and mghz for mghz the N1 seems faster anyway!
    Definitely I cant wait! Ive been Craving that Cyanogen FroYo Goodness Ever Since I Upgraded to 2.2. CyanogenMod is the Bizness!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links