Serious serious problem! Please help!

This is a discussion on Serious serious problem! Please help! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was in the middle of installing the 'offical' 2.2 update from Google onto my rooted etc N1 and everything was going as it should ...

Thread: Serious serious problem! Please help!

Serious serious problem! Please help!

I was in the middle of installing the 'offical' 2.2 update from Google onto my rooted etc N1 and everything was going as it should until it came to flashing the file. I got the e: signature error message. I thought I would just leave it and decided to flash my existing 2.2. When I tried I got the same error message!

I've then tried to restore which of course it won't let me do because I have no adb.

I restored my phone and it gets passed whirly google shapes but I continually get com.google.process.gapps and com.android.setupwizard force closes which is rendering my phone useless. I can not mount my phone to computer without access!!!

Please don't tell me I have bricked my baby through stupid carelessness.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Reesters View Post
    I was in the middle of installing the 'offical' 2.2 update from Google onto my rooted etc N1 and everything was going as it should until it came to flashing the file. I got the e: signature error message. I thought I would just leave it and decided to flash my existing 2.2. When I tried I got the same error message!

I've then tried to restore which of course it won't let me do because I have no adb.

I restored my phone and it gets passed whirly google shapes but I continually get com.google.process.gapps and com.android.setupwizard force closes which is rendering my phone useless. I can not mount my phone to computer without access!!!

Please don't tell me I have bricked my baby through stupid carelessness.
    brief possible help while i am heading out the door:
    does the signature error message usually mean you have the file on your phone as .zip.zip?
    check that first, also just download another rom and try flashing
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

It's absolutely fine. For some reason it has allowed me to flas old .zip and restore now. Crisis averted. Sooo strange though.

No more playing (well not as much) until OTA

i had the same problem i found a different file and used it to update from FRF50 to FRF72 got it off XDA. Search for FRF72_from_FRF50_rooted_KB_200619-signed.zip
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links