ClockworkMOd vs Amon

This is a discussion on ClockworkMOd vs Amon within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; No luck, Downloaded Java and Eclipse and set up per instructions. 2.2 platform is installed for sdk. Drivers are up to date. Still get wrong ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ClockworkMOd vs Amon

No luck,

Downloaded Java and Eclipse and set up per instructions. 2.2 platform is installed for sdk. Drivers are up to date. Still get wrong path in the shell.

What's next?

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Here is command prompt screen, had to copy past link to tools, but when I try fastboot devices, no go. Drivers are installed. Do I have to have Eclipse opened to a certain screen.

Name:  Command Prompt Fastboot.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  75.3 KB
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

dimmakherbs,

Rooted!!!!!,

Had problems with command shell entries, not sure why since I typed exactly as shown. Even copied and pasted links to sdk/tools.

Had to flash AMON 3 times. Third time I found a guide on Cyan's Quick Rooter on XDA forum. It mentioned putting the froyo rooter boot.img in tools folder first. Other guide never mentioned that, so don't know if that was the problem. Actually no other guide mentioned that. So, since I flashed froyo rooter thru AMON recovery, which showed on phone and rooter installed from sd card, I assume I am rooted.

Now need to redo phone. Should I do it all manual including APN's etc, or do a backup from MyBackUp for data and apps. Data is supposed to have the settings backed up. Since nothing is on phone guess I can do calendar and gmail too. RerWare recommends not doing that, unless putting on new phone, but this is kinda new now.

Doing MyBackUp shouldn't affect AMON or froyo rooter should it?

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I have done my first custom rom, Modaco r19 FRF83, no problems. Did two Nand Backups too. All good for now. I installed this because I lost wifi on the AMON flash and Quickrooter install.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Rooted!!!!!
    Congratulations You have done the hard part, the rest is child's play and fun!
    My sigs keep getting

Thanks Sophia,

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links