*#*#4636#*#* button

This is a discussion on *#*#4636#*#* button within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; If you type in *#*#4636#*#* you get to the testing page. I couldn't help but notice that when you are done with using the testing ...

Thread: *#*#4636#*#* button

*#*#4636#*#* button

If you type in *#*#4636#*#* you get to the testing page. I couldn't help but notice that when you are done with using the testing page and you go back to the home screen and "long hold" Home, to get the pop up of most recent application used, the testing page is one of those options. If it can do that, shouldn't this mean that it would be easy to make an application of this? Rather than dialing *#*#4636#*#* each and every time.

David
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you can create an Anycut to it i believe, as it's just a regular app, albeit hidden app.

mah
    If you're able to write a simple Android application, you can do this very easily... launch an intent using the following example:

Intent i = new Intent();
    i.setComponent(new ComponentName("com.android.settings", "com.android.settings.TestingSettings"));
    i.setAction(Intent.ACTION_MAIN);
    startActivity(i);

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    you can create an Anycut to it i believe, as it's just a regular app, albeit hidden app.
    This works!! Thanks again.

David
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links