Help with Sense UI and Froyo

This is a discussion on Help with Sense UI and Froyo within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everyone, I'm new here and I found this forum because I was wondering if it's possible to put Sense on the Nexus One along ...

Thread: Help with Sense UI and Froyo

Help with Sense UI and Froyo

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I found this forum because I was wondering if it's possible to put Sense on the Nexus One along with Froyo. I understand that I would probably have to root the phone to do so, but I'm not sure which sites to go to to find instructions for this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

this is a good question, i have been looking for a ROM with sense UI also. I wanted to give it a try, there are lots of ROMS on XDA, but I havn't been able to locate one with sense.. any help would be appreciated..

They are still working on Roms with Sense/Desire and Froyo.

does anyone know how to get the froyo market widget to show up...in kingxkx desire to nexus rom...he included the froyo radio and from what I can tell the other new froyo widgets...I may be wrong, but please shed some light on this.
    Thanks in advance.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Hey, I've been playing around with King's desire rom today as well...so far radio issues though.
    I had market under my programs.

I did have market too maybe I should titanium restore again
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links