HELP I think i killed my phone

This is a discussion on HELP I think i killed my phone within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi guys, I was able to flash thet new build FRF83 and it was working great. no issues whatsoever, however I tried to do the ...

Thread: HELP I think i killed my phone

HELP I think i killed my phone

Hi guys, I was able to flash thet new build FRF83 and it was working great. no issues whatsoever, however I tried to do the flashing so i can record in 720p by following the instructions here:Nexus One Gets 720p HD Video Recording In A Patch To CyanogenMod | Android News, Reviews, Applications, Games, Phones, Devices, Tips, Hacks, Videos, Podcasts - Android Police

it said that: The only requirement CyanogenMod version of at least CM5.0.8test3, which means yes, you need a rooted N1 running CM and not the stock OS. and to flash it as update.zip.

well the process went without error however the phone is not getting pass thet screen with the 4 color bars with the lock unlocked. what can i do from here?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

bootloop means you did something wrong with flashing, or incompatability.

You need to start over. Go into recovery and reflash Cyanogen 5.0.8 and let that boot. once that boots, then go into recovery and do a backup and flash the 720p recording.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

hey thank you very much for your input, i was able to bring my phone back up but Im scared to hell to try it again lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links