FRF85B Rooted Q's

This is a discussion on FRF85B Rooted Q's within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am learning a day at a time. Managed after hours of research to get to FRF83 rooted, AMON 1.0.7, Modaco r19 custom recovery. Want ...

Thread: FRF85B Rooted Q's

FRF85B Rooted Q's

I am learning a day at a time. Managed after hours of research to get to FRF83 rooted, AMON 1.0.7, Modaco r19 custom recovery.

Want to flash his r20, which is FRF85B.

Can't post there yet, don't know why. Can I flash this over r19 or do I need to wipe and upgrade to FRF85B rooted first? Then flash r20.

Now that I am rooted with AMON and I do a nand backup then wipe, is AMON still insatalled so I can just install whatever ROM I want.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

OK, let me ask this question.

I was proceeding to flash the radio thru fastboot in the command shell and like the last time I used the command shell to type in just "fastboot devices" or any command, it comes back as incorrect commands, no matter what I type. This happened last time and all of a sudden it worked. Any ideas.

Also, on the sdk I have installed, which should be OK since I unlocked and rooted with it, does it need opened in anyway when I use the command shell to flash. Or, by typing the path does that take you to it.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Name:  Command Prompt Fastboot.JPG
Views: 94
Size:  75.3 KB

Name:  bad command shell.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  59.4 KB

These are some examples. If sdk is bad, why did I get it to work last time>

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

More photos,

Name:  android sdk1.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  99.9 KB

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I gave up and baked a Modaco Custom ROM r20

Not sure why I couldn't flash the new radio. Hope it works when I need to flash a ROM.

Worked fine when I flashed AMON while rooting.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links