desire to nexus one with froyo?

This is a discussion on desire to nexus one with froyo? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; does anyone know if there is a froyo update for the desire rom?i love sense,but i am already missing froyo....

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: desire to nexus one with froyo?

  1. #1
    Junior Member Flabinall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9

    desire to nexus one with froyo?

    does anyone know if there is a froyo update for the desire rom?i love sense,but i am already missing froyo.

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Senior Member cbroberts2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabinall View Post
    does anyone know if there is a froyo update for the desire rom?i love sense,but i am already missing froyo.
    I tried Kingxklick alpha for few days before cm6 came out and it was cool...very very alpha though but dev is working on the fm radio, BT, and quite a few others..the radio worked but stopped it was cool it recognized the earphones, but stopped...LOL...I like sense + froyo + N1.. isnt it so cool with the N1??? flash a new ROM and you got a whole new friggin phone...
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

  4. #3
    Junior Member Flabinall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9

    froyo to desire

    I too checked out kings froyo desire alpha 3...but the graphics throw me off.I keep checking his site every hour hoping there's a fix.not yet.I love my nexus.I think that I switch roms too much.can that fry my phone lol.let me know if there's another update I may be missing.I'm on Paul desire Rom now.

  5. #4
    Senior Member cbroberts2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabinall View Post
    I too checked out kings froyo desire alpha 3...but the graphics throw me off.I keep checking his site every hour hoping there's a fix.not yet.I love my nexus.I think that I switch roms too much.can that fry my phone lol.let me know if there's another update I may be missing.I'm on Paul desire Rom now.
    I hope not because i became a ROM whore waiting on Cyan 6...but if we take our time and have plenty of battery power we should be fine...one thing i noticed over time with the N1..it is a sturdy piece of hardware and software even with all the issues some have experienced IMO. and the glitchy visuals on King's ROM was throwing me off (i suffer from migraines), but damn it was a sweet look and to my surprise very fast.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

  6. #5
    Junior Member Flabinall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9

    Red face king

    still nothing..anything for them migraines?

  7. #6
    Junior Member raheel78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21

    nexus with HD ROM - wants froyo update

    Hello everyone,

    Is it possible to update my N1 (having desire ROM) with froyo?

    Do i need to remove the ROM or what?

    Please help.

  8. #7
    Senior Member nickshertzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by raheel78 View Post
    Hello everyone,

    Is it possible to update my N1 (having desire ROM) with froyo?

    Do i need to remove the ROM or what?

    Please help.
    Check out eViL's NXSense ROM.

    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...chen-sink.html

    It is a Froyo based Desire ROM with HTC Sense and FM Tuner.

  9. #8
    Junior Member raheel78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21

    Video for rooting.....

    Thanks Nick for the thread and help.

    Do you have any idea if there is any video tutorial for rooting as well? Infact, i am quite new all this mobile rooting stuff.

    thnx once again.

  10. #9
    Senior Member nickshertzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by raheel78 View Post
    Thanks Nick for the thread and help.

    Do you have any idea if there is any video tutorial for rooting as well? Infact, i am quite new all this mobile rooting stuff.

    thnx once again.
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...tructions.html
    :nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum