Cyanogen 6.0 is a BEAST!

This is a discussion on Cyanogen 6.0 is a BEAST! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Budske who is still usin CM6? i have been having some problems connecting the phone with the car radio using bluetooth... and ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cyanogen 6.0 is a BEAST!

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    who is still usin CM6? i have been having some problems connecting the phone with the car radio using bluetooth... and the music widget and the battery consumption..

the last problem is the worst.. :P CM6 use a lot more battery than 5.0.8 and i was thinking on doing a nandrestore to 5.0.8, what do u say??

edit: forgot the trackball colors!! the app dosnt work and i love to control all the notifications on just one program
    music related issues are definantly present. trackball stuff is still up and coming. minor BT issues here and there.
    From my use the music bugs are the biggest issues and mostly all i encounter even leading to reboots. I also had Navigation FC too a couple times. But this is with music playing, so I don't know its the music or the Nav.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    who is still usin CM6? i have been having some problems connecting the phone with the car radio using bluetooth... and the music widget and the battery consumption..

the last problem is the worst.. :P CM6 use a lot more battery than 5.0.8 and i was thinking on doing a nandrestore to 5.0.8, what do u say??

edit: forgot the trackball colors!! the app dosnt work and i love to control all the notifications on just one program
    music related issues are definantly present. trackball stuff is still up and coming. minor BT issues here and there.
    From my use the music bugs are the biggest issues and mostly all i encounter even leading to reboots. I also had Navigation FC too a couple times. But this is with music playing, so I don't know its the music or the Nav.
    I've had Pandora AND LastFM streaming today, and BOTH died several times, which is very unusual..they're typically rock solid streamers. It was as if I'd touched pause (it was paused, waiting for me to press play) and both were simply stopped at one point, as if I had killed them off with Taskiller. I'm trying to figure out now how to get the regular FroYo ROM on to my 'new' N1 (it came with CM6 on it).

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post

I've had Pandora AND LastFM streaming today, and BOTH died several times, which is very unusual..they're typically rock solid streamers. It was as if I'd touched pause (it was paused, waiting for me to press play) and both were simply stopped at one point, as if I had killed them off with Taskiller. I'm trying to figure out now how to get the regular FroYo ROM on to my 'new' N1 (it came with CM6 on it).
    as soon as you find out alpha could you post it mate,i too am having niggly problems with cm6

Did you guys report the issues with music apps? I am sure it will be corrected in the final...I switched kernals and I actually got down to under 8% using my phone over the holiday weekend. It usually dies around 18%.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    Did you guys report the issues with music apps? I am sure it will be corrected in the final...I switched kernals and I actually got down to under 8% using my phone over the holiday weekend. It usually dies around 18%.
    it is a known issue...

with CM5.0.8 i almost got 2 days of battery (46 hrs) and with CM 6 im getting just 1 day at least

Cyanogen is clearly a monster and I tested the beta as soon as it was out...what kills me is how easy he make everything....updating,theming, etc....LOL...also noteworthy I think is rodriguezstyle roms....and the theming is juicy....I can barely keep up with the updates.
    To update do you just run Cyanogen updater from market or do you have to flash a new one in recovery everytime?

I am pretty sure you are going to have to flash and probably wipe first. Remember this is only an alpha not even a beta, so expect problems.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Cyanogen is clearly a monster and I tested the beta as soon as it was out...what kills me is how easy he make everything....updating,theming, etc....LOL...also noteworthy I think is rodriguezstyle roms....and the theming is juicy....I can barely keep up with the updates.
    To update do you just run Cyanogen updater from market or do you have to flash a new one in recovery everytime?
    Normally, you can just update Cyan Roms through his cm updater from the market, but with this alpha build you should full wipe and then flash 6.0.0...now some diehards, which I am quickly becoming impatient all the time too LOL have been keeping up with the nightly builds, which you have to flash as well...some issues are music apps and trackball color supports right now. Rodriguezstyle roms i flashed...Rom manager app is good if you like testing different roms frequently...i just got into testing different roms while waiting on official Cyan Froyo....they are pretty cool, and usually have their issues if any clearly stated on the ROM homepage.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

guys I am having trouble getting the rom to work I did my back up then wipe then install radio then install rom and then the google add ons and I am getting no network. one thing i noticed when installing the radio is at the bottom of the recovery screen i saw formatting cashes but it would never move past that, but I was able to move around RA recovery screen. any ideas of what can be done? I am on the at&t 3g network if that matters

asdf

I got the ota update and havent done anything to my phone sense...
    how do i get this on to my phone??!?!
    please and thank you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links